Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dean

Talk about fabulous! He stepped off the escalator accompanied by one of his very well-dressed clients and I swooned! She was wearing a one-of-a-kind Chanel jewel encrusted leather jacket and was carrying a pink crocodile Hermes handbag embellished with diamonds. Yes, diamonds. My friend said, "I want to be her!" I said, "I want to be him!" Dean works for Chanel in New York. His black sequined blazer worn with black jeans and a crisp white shirt was stunning and I absolutely loved the Camellia "jabot". But beyond all that, Dean is a gentleman. He knows his product inside and out and he makes his customer feel beautiful even if she is no where near able to fit into the sample size garments he is selling. If the sleeves are too tight, he says that Chanel isn't very kind about the fitting of its sleeves. He explains in his soft manner, that all the seams have a 2 inch allowance--that they are begging to be tailored to fit each woman's body and her needs. There is nothing to feel badly about when you are with Dean, there is only beauty and charm and the potential of a dream Chanel wardrobe.
I didn't walk away with any clothes, but I did walk away truly inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment