Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Art of the Corset

How can I resist sharing this amazing work of art with you?
There are so many gifts that this designer/artist has to offer, but her corsetry work is beyond spectacular! German model and designer, Miss Natalie Tonnis, came to my photo shoot for Camille K Jewels wearing this corset. She had told me that she was working on one, but I had no idea what it would be like. She slipped in the front door of our home late for the shoot, wearing a great big smile and a stunning corset. "Shall I wear this today? I worked all morning to finish it on time." I would have been out of my mind to say no. One look at this corset and I declared it a masterpiece of boning, structure, panels and stitching. One look at it on Natalie, and I wanted to capture it in an image similar to the famous Horst shot. When my heart starts palpitating, I know I have found a treasure. The art of the corset. Mr Pearl beware!
style-make-change.com
nt@style-make-change.com

No comments:

Post a Comment