Friday, March 12, 2010

Place Vendome

Each trip to Paris I pay my respects to all of the exquisite jewels glistening in the Place Vendome. I walk window to window and pick out everything that I want for my "collection"--collection of dreams that is! It is a cost saving technique and it leaves me feeling quite satisfied!
This time, the Place was full of paparazzi all lined up in front of the Ritz. Who was it they were waiting for? During fashion week it could be anyone...
Here they all are converging on the black limo and if you look at the top center you'll see a small head of a blond woman wearing dark sunglasses....Kate Moss! I wonder what her jewelry collection looks like...
Then, across the way a bride was being photographed...I assume her gems were already selected!
After taking all of that in, I headed to Dior to see the wonders of Victoire de Castellane.

Then to Bulgari! Definitely added Julianne's carved emerald earrings to my list!
Cartier and the 10 carat pear shaped diamond...
Boucheron and a fabulous pair of sparkling chandeliers....I love diamond chandeliers!
To the darker side with Codognato.

And finishing with the bird set free at Maboussin. Would that it fly into my handbag! Just another day in Place Vendome!

No comments:

Post a Comment