Thursday, May 20, 2010

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

We can hope for many things in life and heaven knows I like to dream big! I am here to say that there are days when the gifts we can only imagine, appear right before our very eyes. The rain turns to mist, the sun sneeks out and nature dances across the sky.

Today was a day like that. The sky opened up and my world was filled with people whose generous hearts pumped life back into mine. Sometimes I feel depeleted, in need of a deep breath and a good friend. I found my breath in the kind, written words of a friend who understood my heart and shared his. And then, I found another breath in two other friends who took the time out of their day to visit my parents and to pay hommage to the home where I grew up. They described the experience as a completion of the bond of our friendship. I was moved and honored.
Somewhere over the rainbow, is right here in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment