Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Straight Shooter!

The time has passed quickly and slowly in moments. Camille, it seems, left just a moment ago for her four year college experience in Saint Andrews, Scotland. And now, as the week ticks by, the time is up and the next phase is in the works. How can that be?

All I know is that when Camille was warm and cozy inside of me, I promised her that I would do my best to help her be a balanced, generous and respectful human being. I promised myself that I wouldn't hold on too tightly so that she could grow and become a confident, self-reliant young lady. I think I kept my promises to both of us and now as she graduates, I know that she will take aim and fire in the direction of her dreams and that with luck and support, she will hit her target! Camille is a straight shooter and I am her lucky mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment